RED HAT® CERTIFIED ENGINEER (RHCE®)
RAPID TRACK COURSE WITH RHCSA & RHCE EXAMS – (RH300)
2019 | Schedule by Request
The RHCE® Certification lab (RH300) is designed for students seeking a hands-on, lab-based review prior to taking the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam. Students taking this course should have already completed their classroom training and simply be preparing to take or retake the exam.
During the 4-day course, students will work at their own pace through the complete set of labs from both the RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) Rapid Track course (RH199) and Red Hat System Administration III (RH254). The RHCE Certification Lab course includes a few instructor lectures designed to review key technologies such as systemd, firewalld, and IPv6. For the classroom and virtual classroom versions of this course, an instructor will be available throughout the week to assist students as they work through the labs.
RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER (RHCE®) PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to :
- Manage and troubleshoot systemd services during the boot process
- Understand and configure network configuration and basic troubleshooting
- Manage local storage, create and use file systems
- Implement firewall management with firewall
- Automate installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux® using kickstart
- Manage SELinux settings
- Use NFS and Samba shared filesystems
- Understand network port security and link aggregation
- Understand how to configure iSCSI initiator and target configuration
- Understand Domain Name System (DNS) troubleshooting and caching name server
- Provide Network File System (NFS) and Server Message Block (SMB) file servers
- Understand Apache HTTPD web server management
- Configure MariaDB SQL datbase configuration
- Use Postfix Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) nullclient for servers
- Use Bash scripting for automation
RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER (RHCE®) PROGRAM MODULES
- MODULE 1 : LOCAL AND REMOTE LOGINS
- MODULE 2 : FILE SYSTEM NAVIGATION
- MODULE 3 : USERS AND GROUPS
- MODULE 4 : FILE PERMISSIONS
- MODULE 5 : SELINUX PERMISSIONS
- MODULE 6 : PROCESS MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 7 : UPDATING SOFTWARE PACKAGES
- MODULE 8 : CREATING AND MOUNTING FILE SYSTEMS
- MODULE 9 : SERVICE MANAGEMENT AND BOOT TROUBLESHOOTING
- MODULE 10 : NETWORK CONFIGURATION
- MODULE 11 : SYSTEM LOGGING AND NTP
- MODULE 12 : LOGICAL VOLUME MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 13 : SCHEDULED PROCESSES
- MODULE 14 : MOUNTING NETWORK FILE SYSTEMS
- MODULE 15 : FIREWALL CONFIGURATION
- MODULE 16 : VIRTUALIZATION AND KICKSTART
- MODULE 17 : MANAGING IPV6 NETWORKING
- MODULE 18 : CONFIGURING LINK AGGREGATION AND BRIDGING
- MODULE 19 : CONTROLLING NETWORK PORT SECURITY
- MODULE 20 : MANAGING DNS FOR SERVERS
- MODULE 21: CONFIGURING E-MAIL DELIVERY
- MODULE 22: PROVIDING BLOCK-BASED STORAGE
- MODULE 23: PROVIDING FILE-BASED STORAGE
- MODULE 24: CONFIGURING MARIADB DATABASES
- MODULE 25: PROVIDING APACHE HTTPD WEB SERVICE
- MODULE 26: WRITING BASH SCRIPTS
- MODULE 27: BASH CONDITIONALS AND CONTROL STRUCTURES
- MODULE 28: CONFIGURING THE SHELL ENVIRONMENT
RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER (RHCE®) PROGRAM TARGET AUDIENCE
This course is aimed at:
- RHCEs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or earlier who wish to recertify on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
- Participants who previously attempted the RHCE exam, did not pass, and wish to retake the exam.
- Participants who have completed the RHCE track courses (Red Hat System Administration I, II, and III or equivalent) and would like additional hands-on practice prior to taking the RHCE exam
RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER (RHCE®) PROGRAM DURATION
This program is 4 days of intensive training class.
RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER (RHCE®) PROGRAM REQUIREMENT
Participants are required to have completed Red Hat System Administration I, II, and III or equivalent training. It is highly recommended students take our online skills assessment prior to enrolling in this course. Extensive UNIX administration experience by itself is not adequate for most students.
At the end of the program, the participants will be assessed with 3,5 hours of Red Hat® Certified Engineer Exam.
Red Hat® Certified Engineer Certification will be awarded upon successfully passing the exam from Red Hat.
VENUE AND TIME
Time : 09.00AM – 05.00PM
Venue : AXA Tower Kuningan City, Jakarta Selatan